Currently hiring Disability Support Workers in Toowoomba.
Job position : To provide disability support to NDIS participants, in their home or out in the community. Our carers also provide support by helping with basic housework, and possibly transport such as doctors appointments and activities. You must have a keen desire to work one-on-one with our participants, and exceptional support skills, including patience, enthusiasm, good communication and a friendly disposition.
This position could also suit those looking for secondary employment, students in their final year of relevant studies, or those with previous experience looking to get back into the workplace after a break.
Qualifications & Clearances:
- Relevant qualifications and/or experience in the disability industry, or related fields such as aged care or nursing.
- Current clearances – ‘Blue and Yellow Cards’
- Current First Aid Certification
- Current Drivers Licence and roadworthy vehicle
- Have a smartphone and be proficient with its use to send and receive job assignment and reporting procedures
HOURS: We have casual and part time positions available