Position available – Client Liaison
Applications are open for a new role within Pro Help Australia as a client liaison for NDIS participants, wishing to connect with us a their service provider. The position is based in Toowoomba but you will be making contact with clients in the surrounding areas as well. Please read the job description below, and if it sounds like the perfect job for you, then please email your resume and proof of ID to this address – email@example.com
Position- NDIS Client Liaison
Job description and expected tasks:
This is client focused role, to connect with and sign up NDIS participants to use Pro Help as their service provider. Similar functions to a sales role, and will include the following –
- Lead generation: Connect and network with NDIS affiliates such as LACs, Plan managers, Service Coordinators and any other referral based partnership opportunities
- Sign up of new clients (as a service provider for NDIS participants)
- Visit client homes and/or coordinate phone appointments to gather data, view and discuss participant plans, budgets etc
- Work with Admin re data entry and preparation of Service agreements & Care plans
- Manage clients through to the start of service, and continue to be main point of call for any issues or changes
- Follow up when Service Agreements are coming up for renewal
- Provide reports for clients as requested for their plan renewals
- Work with Staff Manager re staffing suitability/ needs/ schedules to place the right Carer with each family
- Represent Pro Help Australia at NDIS Functions & events to build the network
- Other NDIS and client related functions as needed
This role will be a part time role of approx 15-20hrs per week, and we encourage employment flexibility. Additional to the hourly rate, there are commissions available for sign up of clients over your expected KPI. Expansion to the hours per week needed may be possible or necessary, and is open to review.
Expectations and experience –
We expect a high level work ethic and dedication to providing our clients and affiliates with exceptional customer service. As you will be the face of the company for our NDIS clients, you will need to be a good listener, empathetic, and genuinely enjoy connecting with people from all walks of life. You will be friendly, punctual and presentable at all times, and have the patience to guide your clients through all processes.
Ideally you will have a strong background in sales or customer service, and some experience with the NDIS system. We require you to be efficient and manage your time effectively, and you must also have confidence using computer systems, and be able to learn our tech processes quickly.
Other requirements –
Laptop or tablet
Blue Card or police check (or willing to obtain)