Supporting Positive Mental Health Outcomes
At Pro Help Australia we are the mental health specialists and can provide support and assistance with a variety of mental health support needs.
You may be surprised to discover, not all people working in the mental health support space are qualified. We understand the importance of a formal education and its importance to the performance of workers in this role. Without appropriate training it is difficult for staff to identify issues that may be impacting on your quality of life.
Training helps identify key areas of action required in our staff’s role, helping us to:
- Help you to safely identify signs of abuse, neglect or concern
- Take action if you feel and are experiencing an impact in your quality of life
- Communicate with you and your mental health professional providers such as Psychologists, to ensure you are able to get the resolve you are seeking, with the gentle support from our team when you need it
- Able to do what is right and stand up for you and your rights
- Our staff know how to take action quickly if they need to, to keep you safe and supported
Fortunately, all our mental health workers and management team are appropriately qualified, client focused and understand the needs being presented. They have years of experience in the field and know how to support you for the best outcomes.
From trauma based mental health including PTSD, to ABI’s (Acquired Brain Injuries) to Personality Disorders and behavioural mental health needs, our friendly and reliable team understand the best way to work with the NDIS outcomes.